Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Welcome Diana!!! Wonderfully Made

Congratulations and welcome!

Diana Nguyen has graciously accepted to become a member of the Classy Cards 'n Such Design Team! She has been our guest designer for the month of June. You can find more of Diana's wonderful ideas on her blog here.


Hi, it Diana!  Popping in today to share with you a baby card I made, that didn't use the normal pastel color palette.

This verse is one I always associate with new precious bundles of joy.  Everything about babies are just about perfect - those beautiful eyes, cute nose, toothless grins, and oh, baby feet!  Yes, they are definitely wonderfully and divinely made.


For my background, I used the Texture Wave stencil from Classy Cards 'n Such.  I sponged it using Tim Holtz Peacock Feathers, Squeezed Lemonade and Broken China.

I cut a couple of Memory Box Vivienne Butterfly to go behind the window I made with the Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A.

I embossed the verse with White embossing powder on vellum to place in my frame.  I love the look of Vellum and this window is one of the easiest way I've found to use it without worrying that the adhesive is showing. The 1/8 Scor-tape is perfect for gluing the vellum onto the frame (and anything else detailed).

And what's a baby card without a few buttons? 

I also used the Sakura Star Dust Pen to trace my butterfly and added a Pink Mini Rose Bud to the center of the butterfly. 


What a pretty card for a mom-to-be! Thanks Diana!

Click any of the product photos below for more info or to purchase any of the products used.

If you like Diana's card, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found! 

The icons below my signature make it easy to share.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

  




  
Pin It

No comments: