Friday, June 6, 2014

A Wedding Wish

Hello Classy Friends, Diane here with you today to show case my card I did for this weeks Classy Cards 'n Such Wedding challenge.

I love the look of "white on white" cards and though they are a bit hard to photograph, I decided to go with it!



I started my card with a base of Shimmery White card stock, in fact the entire card is made from this paper.

I embossed the card front using the Crafts Too Mini Fans Embossing Folder. Isn't it pretty..a gorgeous all over design!

I next cut the beautiful Spellbinders Floral Ovals. On top of that, I first layered the Memory Box Tall Chloe Stem. I just snipped the end off so it wouldn't show!

Next I made my roses and leaves using Spellbinders Bitty Blossoms. I used all three sizes and added the leaves from the same die set.

The sentiment is a Heartfelt Creations, Bella Rosebud from my own stash. I stamped it on a Spellbinders Ornamental Tag One.
  
The butterfly is a Joy! Crafts Fantasy Butterflies die 6002/0245. I normally use Joy Crafts Butterflies trio, but wanted a smaller one. I am sure Beverly would be happy to order this die for you.

I added a few Baby White Pearls to complete my card.

I encourage you to join us this week for our wedding challenge. We would love to see your creation!

Your card is so pretty for a wedding card. Thanks Diane!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products used. If you like Diane's card, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found!

The icons below my signature make it easy to share.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...
 
Pin It

2 comments:

Lisa said...

This is absolutely stunning!! What a gorgeous card!! I love the embossing and the layers!! This is so beautiful, Diane!! You did such a fabulous job!! Love it!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Rose Tresures said...

WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!!! That is stunning!! Gorgeous!!! hugs, Patty