Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Here Comes the Bride

Hello, Joy here today, showing you a Wedding card made with supplies from Classy Cards 'n Such.  I have a friend that just recently got married and had a small out of state wedding, so our office staff is giving her a wedding shower, and I'll give this to her with a gift card.


I used a silver shiny card stock as the base for rectangle each element.

The sentiment was embossed with Sparkle 'n Sprinkle Silver detail embossing powder, using one of the stamps from Black Eyed Susan Vintage Labels Five stamp set and die cut using a JustRite Vintage Labels Five Dies.

The Wishing you Happiness sentiment is from JustRite's Botanical Medallions and Banners, which I cut out to fit inside of the Labels Five frame and popped up using Large Joy Foam Pads.

I embossed the larger panel with Anna Griffin's Smitten embossing folder and the Dots embossing folder by Crafts Too.

A bow was added before layering the components on the card base.

Thanks for looking at my card!  Have a HAPPY stamping day!



What a gorgeous card for a happy celebration! Thanks Joy!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products used. If you like Joy's card, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found!
The icons below my signature make it easy to share.
Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...
  
Pin It

2 comments:

Diane said...

Beautiful card Joy...I am sure your friend will love it!!

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card. I love the silver and satin look. I'm sure your co-worker will love it.