Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Heartfelt Thanks

Hi, Joy here showing a card made with great products from Classy Cards 'n Such.  I thought I'd do a few special thank you cards to get ahead of the after Christmas rush. I love this stamp set from JustRite called Live, Love, Laugh Vintage Labels Two and the coordinating Spellbinders Die.  The sentiment is from a neat set called Thanks Sentiments and has eight different Thank You sentiments all in different fonts.


Recap of Supplies:
              Thanks Sentiments
Spellbinders:  Filigree Delight
                     Vintage Labels Two Dies
           Graphic 45 French Country (this pad had the perfect green)
Bling:  White Pearls ( I like these because there are different sizes on the card)
Ribbon:  from my stash

Thanks for looking at my card.  Have a HAPPY stamping day!
Beautiful card, Joy!   Thanks for sharing!!

Click any of the gold links above to purchase the products Joy used.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...


Pin It

1 comment:

Holly said...

Joy, this is a gorgeous card. Love that pop of pink and that gorgeous green ribbon!!