Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Cranberry Acorn Swirls

Watch for the Classy Cards 
Thanksgiving, Black Friday, 
Small Business Saturday 
and Cyber Monday sales!!!


Hi folks, it's Holly posting today.  Today's card is all about the Autumn Swirls stamp by JustRite.



I love this gorgeous stamp. Sometimes I just want to show off the background stamp on my card and not cover it up with a bunch of other stuff.  Do you ever feel that way?  I am showcasing the glory of this beautiful stamp by accenting this with Glimmer Mist, some ribbon, and a sweet little sentiment.

I started with a dark brown card base. I inked up the
Autumn Swirls stamp by JustRite, with Versamark and pressed it onto some white cardstock.  I then covered the white cardstock with Clear Detail Embossing Powder, tapped off the excess powder, and melted the powder with a heat gun.  After that cooled, I sprayed Tattered Angels Cranberry Zing Glimmer Mist all over the embossed cardstock.  I let that soak in a little bit and then I wiped the Cranberry Zing Glimmer Mist off the embossed areas with a paper towel.

I set this piece aside to dry for several minutes and I stamped the "Dear Friend" sentiment from the Hugs and Kisses Sentiments set (JustRite), with dark brown ink onto a tiny strip of white cardstock.

When the Cranberry Zing Glimmer Mist piece was dry, I wrapped some ribbon around it and tied it into a bow.

I added some Joy! Foam Pads to the bottom of my sentiment and added it just below the ribbon.  I then glued the entire piece to my brown card base.

I love the gorgeous shimmer from the Cranberry Zing Glimmer Mist.  You can see it better in this picture below.




Your card is so pretty. Thanks Holly!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase the products Holly used.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...

Pin It

1 comment:

Diane said...

Very pretty Holly!! Every time I see this stamp used it makes me want it!