Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Giving Thanks

Hi, it's Misti again!

Growing up, I heard my Dad comment on how stores were going from Halloween right into Christmas and completely skipping Thanksgiving. I heard it alot!

I know that now they have figured out a way to make more Fall candy and cookies, but there is still a lot of skipping of Thanksgiving. We have so much to be thankful for... big and little.  I hope you take a few minutes to be thankful for the blessings in your life.




For my card, I stamped the wagon from Autumn Blessings from Flourishes onto a white piece of cardstock. I used Vintage PhotoWild HoneySpiced MarmaladePeeled PaintFired Brick and Black Soot Tim Holtz distress markers with the Tim Holtz Water Brush. When I colored the gourds a solid color, they looked a little funny to me, so I added some faint green lines to them.  I don't know if you can see that or not.

I used two papers from the Autumn Song paper pad by Bo Bunny.

The ribbon is Old Gold - Sheer Asiana and it is gorgeous!

I had a hard time trying to decide which sentiment to use, I liked how the "Give Thanks" sentiment fit, so I went with it.

I added some Baby White Pearls to the two corners to jazz it up a little.


Great card for the season! Thanks Misti!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products used.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

  
Pin It

No comments: