Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Just for You

Hi Classy friends!  Holly here, and today I'm sharing this sweet pink card with you.  I created it as a generic card for any occasion, so this can be used as a birthday card, a Valentine card, a Mother's Day card, a thank you card, anything you can think of!


The products from Classy Cards 'n Such that I've used on this card are:

Sophie's Heart Mini Doily die  - Cheery Lynn Designs (LOVE these smaller doilies!!)
Fanciful Flourish die - Cheery Lynn Designs
Mini Fanciful Flourish die - Cheery Lynn Designs
Tropical Flourish die - Cheery Lynn Designs
Judy's Blooms dies - Cheery Lynn Designs
Anytime Sentiments stamp set - Impression Obsession

My dark brown card base is a regular A2 size (11" x 4.25" folded in half).  I cut one of the papers from the Love Letters pad and adhered that to the card base.  I then cut two smaller layers from the same Love Letters pad and matted them with the dark brown cardstock.  Next I cut out the three flourishes from vanilla and olive cardstocks and arranged them on the card.

The sentiment was stamped with dark brown ink onto vanilla cardstock and I cut a notch on the left side.  I matted this with dark brown cardstock and adhered this near the bottom of my card.  I die cut the Sophie's Heart Mini Doily from dark brown cardstock and adhered that over the flourishes.  I then die cut the Judy's Blooms flowers, painted them with a shimmery paint, and adhered them together with a brad in the center.  I carefully glued my flower in the center of the mini doily and fluffed up the petals.

I love this card!  These pretty pinks with the gorgeous doily and those flourishes - I don't think I could give this away just yet.  I think I'll have to admire this in my studio for a few months first.  :-)

Pretty card, Holly!!

Remember this card of Holly's from a few days ago??


It was one of the winners in the Cheery Lynn Designs Tickled Pink Challenge!   Congratulations, Holly!!  If you missed Holly's post on this blog, you can see it here.

Click any of the gold links for more info.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...


Pin It

No comments: