Saturday, February 16, 2013

He is Risen!!!

Hello everyone. It's Jenn posting today. I have a lovely vintage Easter card to share with you today.



I started with a pale pink card base that measures 4.25"
 x 5.5". I just love the vintage florals and prints that are a part of the Romantique Collection by Prima and I knew that would be the basis for my card. I added one piece to the base and another to the small layer that I placed in the middle of the card. I distressed the edges of the paper on the smaller layer and inked all the edges of the layers and card with Spun Sugar Distress Ink.

Next, using the pale pink cardstock and the Cross Set by Cheery Lynn Designs, I die-cut a cross to place on the right side. Using Spellbinders Lacey Ovals and vanilla cardstock I die-cut an oval for my sentiment. 

I wanted the sentiment to really pop so, I added Mini Roses in Soft Olive Transition into the lacy openings.  


So pretty, Jenn!!   Easter is only about six weeks away and it's definitely not too soon to start your Easter cards!!  

The new 3D M-Bossabilities are available for pre-order and are on sale now!!!   Several new cardstock colors and heavyweight vellum are new this week in the Classy Cards shop.  Details here.

Click any of the gold links above for more info.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...


Pin It

No comments: