Friday, February 8, 2013

Happy Wedding Day

Hello everyone. It's Jenn and today I have a wedding card to share with you.
I started with a pre-made card base that measures 5.5 x 6.5. I created a rectangle and a square patterned paper layer using The Lake House collection

On top of the patterned paper layers, I added a strip of Textured Two-tone Ribbon in Pink/White by May Arts.

Using pink cardstock and the French Pastry Doily Die, I cut out a pink doily and stamped my sentiment in the middle.

For the perfect finishing touch I cut out an off white
Labels Eighteen and mounted a Pink Floral Silhouette on it. 


The floral silhouettes are so pretty!!!  Thanks, Jenn!

Spellbinders D-Lites are 15% off through February 14th.  Details are here!  Twenty dies to choose from!!

Click any of the gold links above for more info.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...




Pin It

No comments: