Monday, October 19, 2015

Pink Poinsettias

Hello!  Diana here sharing a Christmas card I made, with some non-traditional colors for this week's pink Christmas challenge at CCNS. Pink is not a color you would normally see me decorate with a household of all boys, but I can use it to my heart's content on my cards. Yay for crafting!


I started with a stitched background using MFT Blueprints 13. I then added a very light wash of the green from the Twinkling H2O's Thankful set. It's a nice soft muted yellow green once it's diluted quite a bit.

I then added a poinsettia spray using Impression Obsession Pine Branch and PoppyStamps Small Blooming Poinsettia. I sponged the edges of the poinsettia cut out of pink card stock, with a darker pink distress stain Picked Raspberry.  I Then added some white Impression Obsession Small Snowflake Set with Art Institute Dries Clear Adhesive.

Finally, I added a little Christmas sentiment using ODBD God's Timing and Stitched Ovals dies popped up with Joy! Small Foam Pads.

Thank you so much for looking!


Don't forget to check out the NEW section at Classy Cards 'n Such. Release from 2015 collections are being added every day! When you check out, don't forget to enter your discount for a great savings!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

 
 





 
Pin It

No comments: