Thursday, October 22, 2015

Hope and Love

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and our color theme this week for our weekly card challenge at Classy Cards 'n Such is Pretty Pink Christmas. I decided to use the colors I had out on my worktable already to create a pretty pink card for my friends who have, and have fought against this terrible disease.

Mindy here, with a pink ribbon card that has a delicate background with just a few embellishments, not to distract from the pink ribbon of Hope.


I started with a sheet of Pearlized Esse White Metallic card stock, and die cut two passes of the Distressed Addington Collage by Memory Box, and two side passes of the Juliet Damask embossing border from Anna Griffin. 

I then found some bits and pieces on my worktable, when arranged together, made up my focal image and sentiment banner on my card front.

To finish my card, I added three Poinsettia Dew Drops in pink, using my favorite white glue, Art Institute Dries Clear Adhesive to adhere them.

I hope you have a nice week, and will check back again for more wonderful card ideas from our terrific design team.


There is still time to join our Classy Cards 'n Such challenge. Click on the Current Challenge tab on the right side of the blog for all the details. Come and join the fun!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...









Pin It

No comments: