Thursday, October 1, 2015

All Things Beautiful

Hello, Diana today combining some of my favorite toys.


I started with the large stitched die from MFT Blueprints 13 die set, and cut the Kraft card stock with it. I embossed the Kraft with a Sizzix wood grain embossing folder.

Next, I used a stamp from the ODBD Faith stamp set, and cut it with the bracket tag die from MFT Blueprints 13. 

I then added the leaves from the Impression Obsession Small Leaf Set. I popped up the leaves with Joy! Small Foam Pads, and tied it with some twine.

I also made a tiny bow using the Bow Easy and glued it on with Art Institute Dries Clear Adhesive. 

That's it for today! We hope you will take our challenge each week!


Don't forget to check out the NEW section at Classy Cards 'n Such. Release from 2015 collections are being added every day! When you check out, don't forget to enter your discount for a great savings!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...







  
Pin It

No comments: