Friday, April 17, 2015

Masculine Birthday

It is Shirley here! I have a masculine birthday card to share with you today. I find that  masculine cards are little more difficult to come up with sometimes and my stash is running very low on masculine cards, I thought that a masculine card would be the perfect choice for today.


I start my card by cutting a black card base The second layer is Graphic 45 French Country 6" X 6" paper Pad.  I then added another black layer and then another piece of Graphic 45 paper for the top layer.

I used my Memory Box Party Music die and the Impression Obsession Greeting Set, the 'Happy Birthday' die, with black card stock. I also used silver glitter paper with the Party Music die.

As my final step to my card, I cut out  the silver notes that I wanted to layer over the black ones and added a few more around the frame. I used Art Institute Dries Clear Adhesive to attach the music and sentiment to my card. 

Thank you for looking at my card today!


We appreciate your sharing our cards and ideas on Facebook, Pinterest, Goggle+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found. The icons below my signature make it easy to share.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...






  
Pin It

2 comments:

Kathy Bradley said...

Gorgeous masculine card - I love the awesome colors, dies and design.

irishgreensue said...

Looks like a quick and easy card to make, using all these dies - the colors are very guy- friendly , so, a perfect card to DUPLICATE and have on hand!!