Thursday, April 9, 2015

Dream in Beauty

One of the new stamps from Heartfelt Creations is Dream in Beauty. I stamped it twice on white card stock. Then using the Botanical Wings die I cut the butterfly out of one print and adhered it's body to the other print.  I colored the images with Copic markers along with a little sparkly paint to make the butterfly twinkle.  I added three Water Dew Drops from The Robin's Nest, and a strip of tiny hot Pink Rhinestones to make the image sparkle.  I also added two tiny Joy! Foam Pads Small under the two wings to help them pop up just a bit.



I mounted the butterfly image to a sheet of So...Silk Fabulous Purple stock before adding it to my lavender card base.  I completed my card by adding a strip of cotton lace to the top and bottom of the card to add texture and dimension.

I love the butterfly!  It is a flying flower, and to me, symbolizes Spring and new growth.  I plant special seeds in my garden each year whose flowers attract the butterflies. Happy Spring to all! I hope your gardens flourish this year.

Mindy

  
Join the Classy Cards newsletter list in the upper left column of this blog and receive exclusive weekly deals not available elsewhere! A one-time 20% discount on an order of your choice! Subsequent orders receive a 10% discount. Don't miss out, join today!

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...





Pin It

No comments: