Saturday, April 4, 2015

Blooms

Hello, Diane here with you today with a quick and easy card! Sometimes I like doing a clean and simple card as much as I do a fancy one...do you?


I saw this stamp set in the store by Sweet 'n Sassy stamps called Thankful Blooms and thought it would so fun to stamp in various colors.  It has a matching Thankful Blooms die set, making this a fast card. The dies line up perfectly and cut a very pretty bloom.

I stamped my flowers and leaves with various colors of ink.


For the top border, I used the small embossing strip that comes with the Anna Griffin Cherry Blossom embossing folder.

Instead of adding my usual ribbon/bow, I opted to use a fun die by Impression Obsession Tied Line. A small Baby Pearl La Creme was added to the bow part.

The sentiment is part of the Thankful Blooms stamp set.
So there you have it, my quick and easy card!

Don't forget to enter our weekly challenges!  A new one begins every Sunday...check it out on the sidebar
for the current challenge and the challenge calender with the list of upcoming!!


Click any of the links below to be taken to the products from the Classy Cards shop used on this adorable card for more information or to purchase the items!

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...

 





Pin It

No comments: