Thursday, December 25, 2014

Floral Postcard Tag

Hello! It's Gracie and today I have the pleasure of sharing a card I created with supplies from Classy Cards 'n Such! This time I created a vintage card with lots of stamping and a few die cuts.

I like to use tags on cards. I think it's a nice twist that gives a card a different look. Today's card is the perfect example!

I started out by die cutting a beige base layer using Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A. Then I also die cut a beautiful border with the very  Spellbinders Mary Border Strip and three small medallions with Fancy Label Tags Two. 

I adhered the beige layer to the brown card base with 1/2" Scor-Tape. Next I attached the border on the side and then I added a piece of pink ribbon on top of it. (The store has Egg Shell seam binding that can be colored to match your project). I also adhered the three small medallions on top of the border.


Once I added all the die cuts I mounted the previously made tag, which was stamped with many images from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, Flourishes and other stamps in my collection.

 I used Gold detail powder to emboss the PostCard sentiment on the tag. And decorated it with a piece of Fused string pearl beads in golden ivory. To finish my design I attached a pretty bow, embellished with a large gold vintage button.

Hope you liked my card! I invite you to visit CCNS store! Remember that if you purchase you can get 10% off using my discount code Gracie-10.

Thanks so much for visiting today!


Don't forget to check out the amazing sale posted this morning. Each day's sale is only good from midnight to midnight each day. 

Thanks for stopping by today!!! Until next time...





 


Pin It

1 comment:

Gail said...

Super lovely creation! So elegant!