Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Dreamweaver Tags

Hello Classy Friends!

Diane with you today showing you my tags for our latest challenge - Christmas Tags, and using the challenge photo for inspiration which I have to say are all tags I made last year!

I decided to use a few of my newest Dreamweaver stencils to create these tags today!


To start my tag, I covered it with paper from the  Authentique Collection Believe paper pad. Next I used a Dreamweaver Bells stencil, covering it with Dreamweaver Regular Embossing Paste. After removing the stencil and while still wet, I coated it in glitter, then fussy cut it out. To finish off the tag, I tucked a pine branch from Cottage Cutz Vintage Bells, underneath  the bells, then added a bow and a jingle bell from my stash.


The second tag was also made using a Dreamweaver Candles stencil, which was embossed with Dreamweaver Regular Embossing Paste, on red card stock. The same Authentique Collection Believe paper was added to the tag along with a die cut holly piece. At the bottom of the tag I cut icicles which were coated with Sparkle and Sprinkle Crystal Ice glitter.


I invite you to join in our weekly challenge with us.
Wouldn't it be fun to have a few homemade tags for your gifts!!! And of course there is always a lovely prize awarded to the winner!! Just think, a homemade tag for them and a gift for you!!


You're invited to Classy Cards 'n Such to see all the amazing products available.

Join the Classy Cards blog email list in the upper left column of this blog, and receive exclusive weekly deals not available elsewhere! A one-time 20% discount on an order of your choice! Subsequent orders receive a 10% discount. Don't miss out, join today!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...








Pin It

1 comment:

Diana Nguyen said...

Great tags! Hope the recipients appreciate them!