Friday, December 12, 2014

Christmas Goodies

Hi!  It's Diana here to share with you another card.  So what's on your Christmas list? Mine is pretty simple: craft goodies. :)

I don't like shopping for Christmas presents (that's an understatement)  but I do love wrapping them.  It's fun for me to tie the perfect bow with big fat ribbons and adding a pick to just make it special.  So in my bout of productivity, I saw the title to this week's Classy Cards 'n Such Wrapping Challenge and came up with this card...and then I actually read the description to use designer paper and ribbon!  If that's not a sign of rushing around in December, I don't know what is!




This is a very easy card to make - instead of using embossing folders, you could easily use some of your favorite designer paper.  Here I used DotsDarice Stripe background, and Darice Plaid Background embossing folders.

I cut different sized rectangles and added some Doodle Twine - Christmas Assortment.

The white gift is popped up with small Joy! foam pads.  I then die cut out my Impression Obsession Merry Christmas sentiment out of white card stock.

I then embossed the entire die cut with silver detail embossing powder. All of these I had placed on a stitched layer from MFT Blueprint 13.


There is still time to join our Classy Cards 'n Such challenge. Click on the Weekly Challenge tab on the right side of the blog. 

We appreciate your sharing our cards and ideas on Facebook, Pinterest, Goggle+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found. The icons below my signature make it easy to share. 

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

 



 
Pin It

No comments: