Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Girl in Orchid

Hi Classy friends, it's Holly today!

Pantone has declared this to be the year of Radiant Orchid, and I had that color in my head when I colored this adorable Sarah Kay image called Winter Warmth.



I started by stamping this sweet Stampavie Winter Warmth  onto white cardstock, and then I colored it with Copic markers. I then cut it out with an oval die and matted it with a Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Ovals, Large. This image was adhered to a white card base with large Joy! Foam Pads.

I decided to go with a White on White technique from Technique Junkies, so I added the Cheery Lynn Designs die cut Lace Corner Deco F pieces in the corners.

Some sweet little Baby Pearls - White were added to the lacy corner pieces.  

I love these sweet Sarah Kay stamps. There's still a few of these left in the store, so check them out here and grab 'em while you can.

 

Your card has such a clean and simple look! Thanks Holly!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products used.

If you like Holly's card, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found!   The icons below my signature make it easy to share.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

 
Pin It

No comments: