Thursday, March 27, 2014

Daisy for Someone

Hi, it's Misti to share a card with you today!  I have had the worst luck lately trying to get designer paper to match my project.  Have you ever run into that problem?

Well, I have a solution for you, Impression Obsession has some great background stamps called Cover-a-Card. There are quite a few different ones but the one I used today is the Gingham - Cover-A-Card.  I used my favorite black ink on a piece of white cardstock to create my background piece.  Can't you see it inked up in red or blue or pink or?


My main image stamp is from the new JustRite stamp set called Hello Daisy. I stamped it in black ink onto white cardstock.

I pulled out my Twinkling H2Os - Springtime. I used the colors of Buttercup for the center, and Sea Glass for the leaves and stem.  I don't know if you can see it in the photo, but it gives a nice shimmer of color to the image.

My yellow piece is Banana Split - Pop Tone cardstock.  It is a gorgeous shade of yellow!

I used the Dots embossing folder. To finish my card, I backed my pieces with black cardstock and used pieces of Joy Foam Pads to pop my image panel up.  It's all ready to go in the mail!



Your card is a wonderful way to say hello! Thanks Misti!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products used.

If you like Misti's card, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found!   The icons below my signature make it easy to share.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...









Pin It

No comments: