Wednesday, March 13, 2013

You are the Light of My Life


Good morning, Steph here.  I just had to have this Antique Lantern Stamp set from Heartfelt Creations.  It's a nice, deeply etched rubber cling set that stamps amazingly well.

 
I stamped it on white cardstock, then colored it with an assortment of Tim Holtz Distress Markers in Antique Linen, Bundled Sage, Fired Brick, Forest Moss, Old Paper, Mustard Seed and Rusty Hinge.  Using a Water Brush, I picked up the colors and colored the image.   I used Vintage Photo and  Rusty Hinge Distress Ink around the image and the sentiment.

Mounting the image on brown cardstock, I adhered it to the card and added the sentiment in the upper left corner.

Beautiful, Steph!   I love the vintage look!!

Just a couple one more day to save on BLING!   Sale ends 3/14 so stock up on your favorites!  Details are here.

Thanks for stopping by!!!   Until next time...



Pin It

No comments: