Monday, March 18, 2013

Spring Flowers

Hi Classy friends!  It's Holly posting today and I've created a cute one layer card for you.  That's right, I made a clean and simple card with some pretty spring flowers on it.



I used the following products on this card:

Cherry Blossom dies (Cheery Lynn Designs)
Flourish Leaf Strip (Cheery Lynn Designs)

I started this by simply folding my white cardstock base and stamping the sentiment with black ink.  Then I pulled out my dies and cut the flowers and leaves from yellow, pink. orange, turquoise, and olive cardstocks.  I took my time arranging the leaves and flowers (I wanted them to be a little folksy and asymmetrical) and then I picked up each one and glued them down.  The yellow flower has a larger pearl from the White Pearls assortment pack and the other flowers have tiny pearls from the Baby Bling package.  

I love this fun sprig of flowers.  This could be easily adapted to a summer card, a fall card, and even a winter card.  For a summer card, some bright neon flowers would be perfect.  Can't you just see some deeper, richer hues for an autumn card, maybe on a kraft card base instead of white?  And maybe all white flowers and leaves on a pale blue card for winter?  Oooohhhh the possibilities!!

What a versatile card!   Thanks, Holly!

Be sure to check out this week's FREE SHIPPING deal by clicking here!
Pin It

No comments: