Friday, March 29, 2013

A Butterfly


Hi Everyone. It's Jenn sharing with you today and I have a butterfly card that could be used for any occasion. 



I started with a card base of 4.25 x 5.5. To that base, I added a distressed layer of designer paper from The Lake House Collection. Next, I added a rectangle layer of designer paper matted on cardstock and then embossed with the Lovely Lattice M-Bossabilities

On my next layer, I rounded the top edges of the cardstock and then wrapped some Pink Polka Dot Trendy Tape around it in an "X" shape.  I love using trendy tape in place of ribbon. You get all the fabulous colors and patterns and the adhesive is already built in. Makes card making so easy. Once I had the tape wrapped around, I went ahead and stamped my sentiment. Then I adhered a scallop die cut border to the base of it. This border is a die-cut that comes from The Lake House paper pad.

Now, for finishing touches...using the same patterned paper and the Cheery Lynn Designs Exotic Butterfly die (small #2) I die cut a butterfly and added Pink rhinestones to the body. This, along with three Hot Pink rhinestones under the sentiment, topped it off perfectly.  




Beautiful, Jenn!!  Thanks!

Paper pads are 15% off through Thursday, April 4th!  Stock up on your favorites now!  There are also new items in the Classy Cards shop.  Details on both are here.

Click any of the gold links above for more info.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...



Pin It

No comments: