Sunday, March 24, 2013

Country Love

 Good morning, Steph here.  I have been creating quite a few cards from the Love Letters paper pad recently. This collection comes with both single sided and double sided papers as well as glitter papers that coordinate so well together.




I created an easel card, using the striped paper for the base of my card and a subtle flower print for the top of the easel.  I added a die cut circle t
o the center, then realized I needed something more.  I had some white doilies in my stash so I pulled them out and inked one with Pumice Stone Distress Ink, then placed the circle on top.

Using this lovely Stampavie Stamp - A Little Bit Country, I colored the couple with Copic Markers, then cut them out.  The image was added with Joy Foam Adhesives to make it pop.

I used a JustRite sentiment on a scrap of cardstock which I used as the "stopper".  Placing Joy Foam Adhesives under the sentiment allows the easel card to stand upright.

I added some Pearls around the stamped image and on the corners of the sentiment.





Thanks, Steph!! Such a cute couple!

Be sure to check out all of the NEW items in the shop! You can see them all here.

Thanks for stopping by!!!   Until next time...



Pin It

No comments: