Monday, March 26, 2012

Chirpy, the Easter Chick


Chirp, chirp!  It's Holly posting today, and I've used this adorable Chirpy stamp from Classy Cards 'n Such to make a fun little bag for Easter.  The bag is something I found at the dollar store, just a plain white bag in a package of 10 for a dollar.  I used the Dabbed Shimmers technique from Technique Junkies all over to add some color and I tied some ribbon, Mauve - Carolina Asian Sheer to the handle.  Chirpy was colored with Copic markers and I colored the ribbon on the egg to match the ribbon I used on the bag. 



Did you know that Classy Cards 'n Such has GLITTER now??  I love glitter!  I bought all of them as soon as I saw them, and I used the Carnation glitter on the polka dots on this egg.  It matches the Mauve ribbon beautifully!  Then I fussy-cut the image and adhered it to the bag.  All I need is some Easter candy to put in the bag and I can give this to a special someone.  :-)
Thanks, Holly!!!


Click here and see all of our Easter stamps and stickers!!


Thanks for stopping by!!!   Until next time...



Pin It

2 comments:

Karen W said...

Adorable!! such a sweet bag.

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh that little duckling is PRECIOUS!super cute little Easter box!