Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Spring in Pink

Hello Classy Friends! Diane here with you today on the Classy Cards 'n Such blog!! The challenge on the blog this week is Think Pink. Won't you join us?

When I was a young girl, (longer ago then we want to talk about), my favorite color was pink!!  Though not my first favorite today, (it's yellow now), I still love the girlie pinks!!


My card was created with some of the beautiful NEW things Beverly has stocked in her store.

My card base is the gorgeous Stardream Fuse Azalea metallic paper. The background paper is from a beautiful 12 x 12 double sided paper by Kaisercraft called Key To My Heart.

The leaf vine is a die by Poppy Stamps Leafy Sprig Border. Climbing up the border are tiny miniature roses. The roses were constructed using Cheery Lynn Designs Miniature Rose and painted with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Marker, Worn Lipstick and water.

The darling birdhouse is a Cheery Lynn Designs, Birdhouse With Lattice. It cuts so beautifully, that I couldn't stop at one, and cut several for further use! The birdhouse is hung with cute green twine from the Doodle Twine - Bright Assortment.  I added the little hummingbird, also a Cheery Lynn Designs found in the Tiny Things With Wings die set.

The sentiment from JustRite Nature's Nested Sentiments. (A little hint: these stamps are on clearance, very reasonable...get them before they are gone).  I mounted the stamp set on EZ Mount Static Cling Foam. It works perfectly and the set has some great sentiments.


Last, I couldn't resit making a matching envelope from the same gorgeous Kaisercraft paper used for the card.


Aren't these roses gorgeous??  Just perfect for envelopes using the We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board.


That's it for today! Please join us in the challenge, and maybe YOU just might be the lucky winner this week!


Your card and envelope are gorgeous! Thanks Diane!

If you like Diane's card, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found!  The icons below my signature make it easy to share.

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products used.

Check out all the new products added to the store here. There are many items added to the Clearance section with NEW PRICE REDUCTIONS, so be sure to grab them before they are gone!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...
 
Pin It

3 comments:

joy said...

Oh wow! This is over the top gorgeous!

Debbie said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I just love the flowers on the sprig vine and how the hummingbird is getting ready to land at it's home. Perfect!!

nan cee said...

I love your beautiful card but would like to know the size of it. I was about to order the birdhouse until I saw the size. Your card must be larger than an A2. Thank you,
Nancy - nan.cee@att.net