Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Raining Roses

Hi, it's Holly posting today!  This week's challenge on the Classy Cards 'n Such blog is Think Pink.  For my card, I went with a Valentine theme and lots of pink colors.



First of all, I stamped the adorable Wild Rose Studio Raining Roses, with Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto white cardstock, and then I colored the image with Copic markers. I cut it out with an oval die and then matted it with a matching scallop oval in a pale pink cardstock.

Next, I cut some paper from the Love Letters Premium 6 x 6 paper pad by Trimcraft and adhered it to a white card base.

I affixed the sweet little bears image with Joy! Foam Pads to the center of the card.

The Valentine sentiment, from Hugs and Kisses Sentiments (JustRite), was stamped on a small strip of white cardstock and then adhered below the bears.

Last, some Mother of Pearl Rhinestones were affixed to the corners.

I hope you play along in this Think Pink challenge!  Pull out all your pink cardstocks and markers and have fun!


What a cute card and so sweet! Thanks Holly!  The Raining Roses stamp that Holly used is actually this week's challenge prize!  Enter for an opportunity to win!!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products used.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

 
Pin It

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I just love your card. It's too cute!!

joy said...

This is a fabulous image, you have done a beautiful job!