Sunday, May 12, 2013

Jack and Ginger

Hi everyone!

If you are looking for great deals on Classy Cards' products, be sure to sign up for our newsletter!   You can find the sign up form on the left side of this blog right under the pink envelope.
Steph here and I've used Stampavie's Jack and Ginger today.    

I used a pre-made card, and cut green Wausau green cardstock to fit the front of the card.  I then used a sheet of awesome glittered pattern paper from the Love Letters collection as my next layer.

Jack and Ginger were colored with Copic markers, then matted on yellow cardstock from Graphic 45's Secret Garden collection. This double sided collection is spectacular with assorted patterns and colors.

The flourish was die cut from  Wausau green cardstock and added behind the image.  I used Sakura's Gelly Roll pen to add a little glitter to the flowers behind Jack's back.
Click any of the gold links above for more information.

Happy Mother's Day to all!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...



Pin It

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I love the card and coloring! I get a kick out of these type of stamps with the older couple.