Sunday, May 26, 2013

He Cares

Have you taken advantage of FREE SHIPPING yet?   No minimum order!   See all of the details here.  It won't last long so order now!!
\Hello everyone. It's Jenn posting today and I have an encouragement card to share with you. 


I started with a 5.25 x 5.25 card base made from Echo Bronze Stardream Metallic. Beautiful brown shimmery cardstock! To that I added a distressed layer of designer paper from the Bo Bunny Prairie Chic collection. This is a great collection for those of you that like to do shabby chic designs.

Next, using the Italian Flourish Doily Die, I die cut an elegant pink doily and added it to the bottom center of my card. I knew I wanted this doily to be my focal point so, using Lacy Circles I die cut a green lacy circle to stamp my Scripture on.

I knew I needed something across the upper part of my card to finish it off. I decided to use a border punch with the Echo Bronze Stardream Metallic and create a border for the top of my card.

To bring it all together like a beautiful package with a big bow, I used the Esse Smooth Pearlized Cocoa with the Large Bow Die from Impression Obsession and created a bow for the upper left corner. 

Thanks for a wonderful card, Jenn! 

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...





Pin It

1 comment:

joy said...

Love the doily frame and the tiny little bow - how cute!