Sunday, April 21, 2013

Blossom Birds

Hi everyone!   It's Steph posting today. This fabulous Stampavie Stamp is called Blossom Birds. I prefer creating 5" x 6 1/2" cards and this larger stamp is perfect for me.  I colored the image with Copic Markers and added a little glitz with a Stardust Gelly Roll Pen to the flower centers before cutting out the image.

If you haven't seen the new Memory Box dies in the store, you have  to check them out.  They are simply awesome!  For the frame around my stamped image, I used the new Memory Box Twirling Vine Frame. This is an intricate die that can be used with most die cutting systems.  I had an issue cutting the frames at first and was about to discard my black piece until I realized it would be great as a mat for the green cardstock frame, so I adhered them together.   For the background, I used a glitter sheet from Trim Craft's Love Letters Paper Pad.

A close up of the stamped image fitting perfectly inside the frame.  This frame has tremendous possibilities!!!  The sentiment is from Justrite Stamper's Topsy Turvy Cakes.


What a beautiful little bird!!  Thanks, Steph!!

Have you pinned to win yet??  You do need to be signed into Pinterest to play.  You could win a $25 gift certificate from the Classy Cards shop!   Details are here.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...



Pin It

No comments: