Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Bling-y Floral Friends


Hi Classy Friends!  It's Holly posting today and I am sharing this bling-y floral card with y'all.



I pulled out my Vintage Bliss 6x6 paper pad (Simple Stories) and cut the blue chevron paper and the floral paper and adhered them to a white card base.  Next, I cut some orange paper into a small rectangle and cut a smaller piece of white paper.  I stamped this beautiful sentiment from the Floral Vintage Labels 2 set (JustRite) with black ink onto the white paper.  

Now here's the fun part - playing with the new Cheery Lynn Designs dies that were just released a couple weeks ago.  I started by cutting some orange paper with the new City Girl Edger and I adhered it to the bottom of my sentiment piece.  The blue flower was cut with the new Shasta Daisy Strip die (gorgeous!) and the orange flower was cut with the new Sweet William Strip die (love the new smaller sizes!).  I fastened both flowers together with some rhinestone brads.  

I added a piece of the Silver Rhinestone Swirls across the sentiment piece and up into the floral paper.  The blue and orange flowers were affixed at the bottom of the rhinestone swirl.  I die cut some leaves from the new Ivy Strip die (Cheery Lynn Designs) and tucked them in around the flowers.  The last thing I did was cut a piece of Chalk White seam binding, tied it into a bow, and glued it down under the leaves in the corner.

Have you ordered any of the new Cheery Lynn Designs dies from the Classy Cards 'n Such store yet?  You will love playing with these new dies.  I am certainly having a great time creating with them!  :-)
So cute!   Thanks, Holly!

Have you Pinned to Win yet?    You could win a $25 gift certificate to the Classy Cards shop!  It's really easy!!  All of the details are here!   Contest ends Saturday, May 4th.

Click any of the gold links above for more details.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...


Pin It

No comments: