Saturday, May 5, 2012

Sweet Williams for Graduation!!!


Hi folks!  It's Holly posting today!  This is the card I created for the latest challenge - Graduation.  Isn't that sentiment perfect for a young girl graduating from high school or college?  I've used the following products from Classy Cards 'n Such on this card:
 
Celebrate stamp set (Stampavie)
Lace Light Deco Border (Cheery Lynn Designs)
Fanciful Flourish (Cheery Lynn Designs )
Stacker Flower #1 Leaf (Cheery Lynn Designs )
Sweet Williams (Cheery Lynn Designs )
 
I stamped the sentiment with dark pink ink and then adhered some patterned paper below it.  I cut out the Lace Light Deco Border and adhered that right above the patterned paper.  The flourish is cut from dark pink cardstock and I cut the leaves from green cardstock.  I cut the Sweet Williams flower twice from vanilla cardstock and sponged the dark pink ink on the edges.  I pinched each petal in the center, stacked each layer, and used a gold brad in the center of the flower to keep the layers together.



Thanks, Holly for a beautiful card!!


I have exciting news to share with you!!  If you have been wanting the new Tim Holtz Distress Ink Markers but needed a more affordable way to get them, click here for details of our brand new Distress Ink Marker Club!

We want to see your graduation card entered into our current challenge here.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...


Pin It

No comments: