Friday, May 11, 2012

Holly's Bear all decked out in Purple!!!


Hi - it's Holly posting today!  I'm sharing a card with this adorable bear that I colored with Copic markers. 
Isn't that bear just darling??  I cut it out after I colored it, and then set it aside while I composed the rest of the card.  I sponged some blue ink at the top of some white cardstock, and then I sponged some green ink at the bottom.  


I used the Simple Whitewash technique from Technique Junkies on the fence and then I sanded it just a little bit to give it a more weathered look.  I cut out the grass twice, adhered one strip to the bottom of the white cardstock, adhered the fence, and then adhered a second strip of grass in front of the fence.  The Quickie Glue Pen is perfect for glueing down these strips of grass, the fence, and the flower stems.

I cut the daisies from some pale yellow cardstock and I cut their stems from some green cardstock.  I used white brads to adhere the daisies together, and then I adhered the flowers and their stems to the card.  I applied some Joy!  Foam Pads (small) to the back of the bear image and then adhered it to the card.  The bear pops up from the card, giving it a 3D appearance. 


The supplies that I've used from Classy Cards 'n Such are:
Bear with Parasol (Stampavie)
Darling Daisies die (Cheery Lynn Designs)
Grass Border die (Cheery Lynn Designs)
Victorian Picket Fence die (Cheery Lynn Designs)

I hope you've enjoyed this sweet little card.  Have a wonderful weekend!
Cute card, Holly!!

Leave a comment below if you like Holly's card.  She'll love it!  Follow the gold links to the items available in the Classy Cards shop!

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...


Pin It

No comments: