Monday, November 14, 2011

Pearl Rose card...Elisa K's first for Classy Cards 'n Such!!!

Here's Elisa's beautiful pearl rose card!

I'm so excited to be a part of Classy Cards 'n Such and to be sharing my love of all things paper and glue with all of you.

I have a very big weakness for Prima and couldn't help but use a few of my favorite Prima items on my first card.

I chose to work with the
Romantique Paper Collection because you just can't go wrong with the color combos and all the gorgeous patterns.  I paired it with the Pearl Flower from Prima, some fabulous satin ribbon, a die cut shape I had on my scrap table, some Prima bling and my favorite kraft cardstock.

Elisa K.
http://perpetualstew.blogspot.com/
Card instructions:

  • Trim cardstock to 8.5" x 5.5" and fold in half to create your card base.
  • Trim pattern paper to 5.25" x 4"
  • Distress edges of die cut shape and adhere to center of you pattern paper.
  • Peel off pearl flower from backing and adhere to the center of the die cut shape.
  • Add ribbon to pattern paper. Tie off into a bow and adhere to center of your card base.
  • Add a gem to each side of the die cut shape.
When you're ready to send your card to someone you can stamp a sentiment onto a piece of scrap paper, punch a hole and tie it to your bow.

I usually never add a sentiment to a card unless I know whom I sending it to.  That way if I need a card in a hurry I can grab my box of cards find one that I think will fit the occasion, stamp my sentiment and apply it to my card.
 


Thanks, Elisa!   What a pretty card!!!   Elisa will be back soon with another creation.


I've just lowered prices in the Clearance section, so please be sure to check them out.  Lots of great deals can be found there!

Between now and December 31st, every $50 in products purchased in a single order - after all discounts and before postage is added - will earn you $5.00 in store credit.   This is a great way to save on a Christmas gift for a friend or even for yourself!  These credits don't expire, so if you don't need them now, they will be good when you are ready for them. Full details here.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...




Pin It

No comments: