Thursday, June 2, 2011

Some Prima collections are being discontinued! Order now!!

I don't have a card to share with this post, but wanted to let you know about a conversation I had with a Prima Customer Service representative earlier today.   Some of their collections are being discontinued and as items sell out, Prima is not re-stocking.   There are several items that I currently carry that I am unable to replace, so I don't plan to place another Prima order until after their new collections are ready...probably at the summer CHA.

So, if you are interested in any of the Prima items I carry in the online shop, order them now as it is unlikely I can get any more.   Quantities are limited, so first come, first served!

Click the links below to go directly to the item in the shop.

Here's what I have:
  • Pearls & crystals
  • Pearl designs on this page where the name begins Pearls - ....   The other items are from Want2Scrap and the Finesse Swirls (all colors) are out of stock with the vendor as well.
  • Flowers
  • Paper - 6" x 6" pads - Botanical, Melody, Sparkling Spring  This would be a great time to use the June40off coupon which applies to paper only!!!
  • 12" x 12" sticker sheets which match the Botanical and Madeline Collections.   These are quality stickers with glitter on heavier cardstock than the usual sticker.   You can use them as they are off the sheet or fussy cut them...your choice.
  • Masks - There are two reusable plastic floral masks per package which can be laid on your cardstock, then spray with Glimmer Mist (or similar) or dab with an acrylic dabber, chalk or ink to make a unique background paper.
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Pin It

No comments: