Sunday, June 26, 2011

I can't imagine...

Do you have someone special who needs a card with an extra touch...someone who maybe needs to know that you thought of them today?   Here are three elegant, yet simple, cards that are pretty easy to make for three different occasions.

This card is great for a good friend.   The inside sentiment completes the sentence started on the front and says "...in all the world a better friend than you!"   It's from the Friends Rubz.   Rubz are so easy to use and if you haven't tried them, you owe it to yourself.   They are quality rub-ons with lots of different sentiments for a number of occasions.  The complete supply list is below.


Beverly
                     Supplies 
                               Flowers - Bistro - De Soie Collection
                               Outline stickers -  Oval framesGeorgian corners
                               Paper - Stash
                               O
ther - Cuttlebug, foam dots
                               Rubz - Friends by My Sentiments Exactly!
                               Spellbinders - Big Scalloped Ovals, LG


This gorgeous gatefold card is made with Grand Labels Eleven Nestabilities! 

Linda

                   Supplies
                               Bling - Finesse Swirls, White Pearls by Want2Scrap
                               Paper - Bo Bunny DP
                               Other - Grand Calibur, ribbon
                               Rubz - Thank You by My Sentiments Exactly!
                               Spellbinders - Grand Labels Eleven Nestabilities,
                                         Grommet Tags


And how about this pretty anniversary card also made with Grand Labels Eleven...


Linda

                   Supplies
                               Bling - Fancy Tags 2 Nestabling - white pearls,
                                        White Pearls by Want2Scrap
                               Paper - Prima Sparkling Spring
                               Other - Grand Calibur, ribbon
                               Rubz - Anniversary by My Sentiments Exactly!
                               Spellbinders - Grand Labels Eleven Nestabilities,
                                        Lacey Ovals, Classic Ovals Sm



And now...how about some blog candy???   I'm giving away a mystery gift bag of Classy Cards 'n Such products worth at least $15 to one lucky person who leaves a comment on today's blog post before midnight, July 2nd.   All you need to do to be eligible is leave a comment below.  How easy is that??? 
On Sunday, July 3rd, I'll use random.org to pick the winner and post the name and winning comment on this blog.  The winner will need to contact me by July 5th to claim the prize or another winner will be chosen.

Good luck and thanks for stopping by!!!

Pin It

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I saw you DT call on Scrapbook Calls and Contest so I thought I would check out your blog and store before appyling. I am really enjoying looking around and I could resist blog candy! ;) The 3 cards are beautiful!

Elisa K said...

The cards are just gorgeous. I love everything about them.. Thanks for sharing them with us and I look forward to seeing more.

Hugs

Marge said...

Saw your DT call also and came to take a look around as classy/elegant is my FAV card style. Your cards are very beautiful!!!

Maria Matter said...

absolutely gorgeous!! love the unique shape of your gatefold!
Found your shop when looking for the french pastry doily die...then found your blog. Now I'm seeing the other ladies talk about a dt call, will have to have a look around the blog for that. You carry so many wonderful products, designing with them would be easy! :)
Take care,
hugs & blessings!

Shabby Pati said...

Hi, saw your DT call on Scrapbook Calls and Contests and came to see if my style fits your needs. I already use many of the products I see in your store. I will surely be back!

BarbaraW said...

I am so glad I found your blog. It's wonderful. I am enjoying the products from my first order. I know I'll be back again.

Judy1223 said...

Wow, what a nice blog! I, too, found you through Scrapbook Calls and Contests. Lovely cards...love those Nestie Grands!
Judy

Pat Moore said...

I have purchased from you several times now. I'm impressed with your service and prices. Thankyou ....Pat M

Anonymous said...

Wow what wonder inspiration. I just got your post and immediately went to check things out. I now have 4 items n my wish list, 3 Cherry Lynn, and to figure out which I can afford, with your generous coupon, is not fun. FANTASTIC STUFF.

itzamitzi said...

Nice cards. I saw your post through Technique Junkies and found LOTS of things I like in your store. Am on a limited budget, but there are some embossing folders that I "need". LOL Your discount helps. Thanks

Vickie Kertz said...

You have got some wonderful discounts posted. I am really going to have to take a look at your store. Interested in the Cherry Lynn dies.

Nancy Edwards said...

I have bought several things and there are several things is still want. I love your cards they are simple but beautiful! Nancy E.