Tuesday, June 7, 2011

OOPS!!!

I goofed...and it's definitely in your favor!!!   I didn't realize it until one of my sweet customers brought it to my attention, but the June40off coupon works on ALL paper items in your shopping cart... not just one as I thought!   Enter it in the box on the first shopping cart page.

So...shop away and enjoy!!!  Here's the direct link to the paper section of the shop.  Paper, Vellum & Diecuts.   The Prima 6 x 6 pads are very limited, so claim yours now!   And...here's a little secret (but it's OK to share it!)....The foil pads are currently out of stock, but more should be here any day now!   And...there is another set of them called Foil Paper - Textured Patterns 2 which should be in that order.   These packs contain five colors with five different textures and are REALLY pretty!   And...I have two more styles of Webster's Pages on order as well.  I haven't been notified yet of the shipment, but I think it should be here later this week or early next week.  More new items are in both shipments!!

So...if you want some of the Prima paper while I still have some, order it today before it is all gone.   And if you are interested in seeing the new papers or other new items, please email me at beverly@classycardsnsuch.com and I will hold your order until both come in.   If you would like to order more paper after you see those (or anything else), just let me know and I will hold your order until you decide and of course, will only charge you one shipping price.

And one more thing...I will be changing the domestic shipping charges, probably this evening.   The current choices don't always cover the full shipping costs and I just can't afford to continue that.   So, shipping will change to "best way" shipping...still with USPS only, but the charges will be more in line with the actual cost (higher or lower than flat rate...whatever works best).   If I have to use shipping material not provided by USPS, I will have to add a small handling fee to cover that cost.   Either way, I think it will be more fair to both of us.

And...one more thing...Classy Cards 'n Such now accepts international orders.  Click here for details.

And...one more thing (last one for this post!)...please be sure to consider the pearlized paper too.   This would be a great time to try it while the 40% off coupon is on.   We are not professional photographers, and unfortunately, this paper does not photograph well.   All three colors in stock are really beautiful and great quality!  I  LOVE using them for card bases and mats!   I don't think you will be disappointed.

What a deal!!!  Thanks for stopping by...

Pin It

No comments: