Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Butterfly Thank You

Hello, it's Joy! Today I wanted to share with you a card I made with supplies from the Classy Cards 'n Such online store. This is for this week's "Splatter" Challenge #92.


I started by inking up a Memory Box stencil, using the Tim Holtz Mini Ink Blending Tool. It makes inking this stencil easy!

Next, I stamped the Majestic Monarch butterflies, by Sweet 'n Sassy, on some Heavyweight Vellum. Using the matching  Majestic Monarch dies, and colored with markers.

I mixed up some Ultramarine Blue Color Burst, by Ken Oliver, very thin and splattered it with a paintbrush.  I waited until it was very dry, and then stamped the "Thank You" sentiment from Thankful Blooms. by Sweet 'n Sassy. I used the Joy Small Foam Pads to mount the butterflies, and added the panel to a pretty piece of Vintage Bliss designer paper by Simple Stories.

Thank you for looking at my card. This would be a great day to join in the fun at the "Splatter" challenge with Classy Cards 'n Such. Click on the Current Challenge tab, take a look at the guidelines, make your project and link it. It is just that easy!

I'm looking forward to seeing your "Splatter" projects!


Join the Classy Cards newsletter and get the best deals on our products! It's easy...the sign-up form is on this blog in the black box on the left side. Get 20% off an order of your choice as a newsletter subscriber. What a deal!! 

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...






 
Pin It

No comments: