Sunday, July 21, 2013

Old Tea Rose

Hi!  It's Misti again. I squealed out loud when I saw the announcement that Beverly was adding Flourishes to the Classy Cards 'n Such store!  I love the realistic flowers that they have!!!  I paired up the Old Tea Rose stamp set with the Kaisercraft Porcelain Rose paper pad.  The die cuts in the back are quick & easy to add to a card, no punches needed!  I made this for a lady I volunteer with who is having knee replacement surgery soon.  



Supplies used:
Tim Holtz Distress Markers: Spun Sugar, Peeled Paint

Very pretty, Misti!

Click any of the gold links for more info or to purchase the products Misti used.

Thanks for stopping by!!!   Until next time...


Pin It

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Your card reminds me of things at my great grandmother's home. Timeless and classic would be two words I would use to describe your beautiful card!