Friday, November 16, 2012

Ornamental Christmas card


Hi again!  It's Holly posting today and I've got an ornamental Christmas card to share with y'all.  I pulled out a bunch of my supplies and had a great time mixing and matching to put this card together! 

 
The supplies from Classy Cards 'n Such that I've used on this card are:
 
Lacey Ovals dies (Spellbinders)
Merry Christmas dies (Cheery Lynn Designs)
Joy Foam pads (small)
  
I started with a green card base and I cut a small strip of the ornament paper and adhered it to the right side of the card.  The Merry Christmas was die cut from vanilla cardstock and adhered to the bottom left of the card.  I stamped the ornament with green ink, cut it with the matching 2012 Heirloom Ornament die, and colored it with Copic markers.  

I cut a Lacey Oval from vanilla cardstock and a smaller plain oval from red cardstock.  I embossed the red oval with the Holiday Magic embossing folder and then used a Cuttlebug Highlights technique from Technique Junkies to make the embossing pop out.  The embossed red oval was adhered to the lacey oval, and then I used some Joy foam pads to adhere the ornament to the embossed red oval.  The last thing I did was fashion a bow from the Chalk White seam binding and affixed it to the top of the ornament.
What a cute and easy card!

Are you looking for Christmas stocking stuffers for your crafty friends?   Look no further!  There are three Classy Christmas Stocking Stuffers available now.  All are under $11.50 and include several similar items.  If you want smaller gifts, you have several small gifts and no one is the wiser and you still got a great deal!  
Click any of the gold links to order or get more info.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...


Pin It

No comments: