Wednesday, October 12, 2011

O Christmas Tree

Here's another one of Jennipher's great Christmas cards!   Enjoy...

Hello Everyone,

It's Jennipher and I want to share with you my latest card made with fabulous products from Classy Cards 'n SuchI started my card by making the base with Stardream Emerald cardstock. This is a really beautiful and shimmery cardstock. It is so hard to describe the color and it's just so much more beautiful in real life. Next, I added various layers of patterned papers from the Collection Combo Pack - Waiting for Santa & Sweet Season  by Webster's Pages. Love, love this collection! You simply must buy it!

Using my Lacey Ovals  dies from Spellbinders, I cut out one large oval and one smaller one. For the larger one I usedCurious Translucents - Plum Iridescent specialty paper. This paper is so unique because it is a shimmery plum on the front and a matte burgundy on the back. I used the shimmery plum side. On the smaller oval I stamped a Christmas Tree Image from Verve Stamps.

Using a Fancy Tags die from Spellbinders I cut out a label to stamp my sentiment on. I added a line of rhinestones that are comparable to Want 2 Scrap's Purple Rhinestones.

I finished it off with a beautifully layered flower from Prima's Flowershop - De Soie Collection . I rarely make a card without a little distressing so, all the edges of the papers are inked with Black Soot Distress Ink from Tim Holtz. 
Stop by Classy Cards 'n Such and grab up some of this wonderful products I've used today. I guarantee you'll love them! While there, be sure to use my discount code to take 10% off your order: JENNIPHER-10. 

O Christmas Tree
http://jennipherlowery.com
Spellbinders Lacey Ovals, Fancy Tags
Purple Rhinestones comparable to Want 2 Scrap
Very Vanilla Cardstock- Stampin' Up!
Tim Holtz Black Soot Distress Ink
EK Success Border Punch

Click on any of the above links to find the product in the Classy Cards 'n Such online shop!

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...




Pin It

No comments: