Thursday, October 27, 2011

Hello everyone,

It's Jennipher and I'm back with a fall card to share with you today. I'm certain that many of you are already off to a great start on your fall cards. But for those of you that are looking for a quick elegant design, that is what I have to share.


Blessings...Count Yourshttp://jennipherlowery.com
I started my card with a base of Stampin' Up!® cardstock. To that I added some of the WonderFALL designer paper by Webster's Pages. I chose this particular pattern because the sentiment "Blessings Count Yours" was built right into the pattern.

I adhered a Sunflowers Silver outline sicker to a Lacy Oval die-cut piece of the burgundy side of the Plum Iridescent Specialty Paper. I layered that onto a larger Lacy Oval die cut.

For finishing touches, I added some Webster's Pages Whimsy Perfect Petals and  two lines of the Fine Border Thick Thin stickers in Silver.

If you haven't tried the outlines stickers yet, you should. They come in really handy for making quick classy cards and you can stock up on them by taking 10% off using my discount code: JENNIPHER-10. Beverly has a great selection in her store to choose from!

On a slightly different note, this was scheduled to be my last card for Classy Cards 'n Such but I'm excited to say that Beverly has extended an offer to me to stay on awhile longer and I'm truly honored to acccept and well, like my card says...It's a blessing and I'm counting it!


Looking forward to sharing more great products with you from Classy Cards 'n Such.

Until next time...


Thanks, Jennipher, for another great card!!!

It's been a really busy week for me and I'm trying to catch up!   Exciting things are in store for the blog and the shop, so please stay tuned!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Pin It

1 comment:

Sarah Bennett said...

Jenn, this is such a lovely card! It's always great to find ways to make something quickly that will turn out so pretty! You did an awesome job on this card. And what great news that you'll be staying on at Classy Cards 'N Such!