Thursday, January 24, 2013

Flower Corner Valentine

Good morning, Steph here having fun with the Flower Corner 1 embossing folder. 
 
This embossing folder is quite detailed and lends itself to so many possibilities.   While I created a Valentine's Day card, this could also be used for Mother's Day, Thinking of You, Thank You and more.

The sentiment is from the Hugs & Kisses stamp set by JustRite Stampers and I stamped it directly on the card front.  This 25 piece stamp set is full of sentiments that you can use time and again.



I chose to color the flowers with Twinkling H2Os in the following colors:
Spanish Moss, Ice, Hunter Gray, Spiced Pumpkin, and Bolivian Blue
 
Using a Tim Holtz Water Brush, I picked up the colors and painted my flowers.   Some flowers were painted inside the embossed areas and some were painted along the embossed areas. 
 


Once I finished painting, I inked around the piece, then matted it with brown cardstock.  I used  Joy Foam Adhesives to add some dimension to the card.
This is such a gorgeous embossing folder!  Thanks, Steph!

The first shipment of Flower Corner 1 quickly sold out, but Classy Cards now has a new supply!   Get yours now by clicking the gold link above!

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Enjoy!!


Pin It

1 comment:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

oh stunning!! i love the effect of this....beuatiful texture and the colours are gorgeous!!! stunning stunning work :)