Thursday, December 6, 2012

Poinsettia Christmas card


Hello everyone!  It's Linda posting today.  It's been awhile, but I'm back with a very clean and simple Christmas card that takes very little time to put together.   I used some glitter paper I had in my stash and cut it with the Spellbinders Layered Poinsettia die.  I used the Emerald cardstock to cut the Poinsettia leaves and also added some of the Cheery Lynn Pine Branches under the flower.  I used the McGill Paper Blossoms Tool Kit and Mat to add some veins and dimension to the Poinsettia leaves.  I then layered the flower together and used the Gold Viva D├ęcor Pen to make the center of the flower.  The white mat was cut from White Pearl Linen Cardstock and adhered to the red mat with Scor-Tape


The greeting is the Art Impressions Merry Christmas Stamp.  I stamped it with VersaMark ink and then embossed it with Sparkle & Sprinkle Firecracker Embossing Powder.  That's all there is to it, and you have a card that anyone would like to receive for Christmas!
Gorgeous, Linda!!

Embossing powder and glitter are 15% off through December 13th!   Details are here.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...



Pin It

No comments: