Sunday, August 19, 2012

Henri playing with turtles Bubba and Milo

Hi everyone!!   I made this little card for my great-nephew's second birthday a few months ago.  It has a very different look from the card Holly posted a few days ago, so I thought I would share it to show another way this stamp can be used.

I stamped Henri playing with turtles Bubba and Milo in black ink and colored with Copics.  I also colored the debossed edge of the die.   I cut the image out using   Spellbinders Large Deckled Mega Rectangles.  Both the green card base and patterned paper are from my stash.

I used foam pads for some added dimension. The gold outline stickers and the chain border are both from the Fine Chains and Borders outline sticker sheet.  Butterflies are from my stash and are colored with a Gelly Roll Stardust Clear Pen to add a little sparkle for the finishing touch!



  

Henri is adorable and works on cards for little kids or big kids!

Be sure to click here for this week's deals!!   Click on any of the gold links above for more information or to purchase the products from the Classy Cards shop.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...


Pin It

No comments: