Monday, July 25, 2011

Christmas will be here soon!!

I don't know about you, but Christmas will probably be here well before I'm ready for it!  But to help give us all a headstart on our cards and other Christmas projects, I ordered some really cute new Christmas die cuts from Cheery Lynn Designs this past weekend.   I don't have an estimated arrival date yet.   It's usually about 5-7 business days, but since these are new releases and it's the week after CHA, I'm not sure exactly when to expect them.

Place your orders now to be among the first to get these gorgeous Christmas designs!   All Cheery Lynn Designs and Scor-Pal are eligible for free shipping if the order totals $50 or more!   Only free shipping items can be in that order.  Enter code FREESHIP at checkout.  I will hold your order until all items have arrived.

There are a couple of different Christmas trees, Cathedral Lace Frame, Lace Peace Frame, Colonial Lamp Post, Ornamental Wreath and Bow and more!! 


Elegant Evergreen



Colonial Lamp Post




Cathedral Lace Frame


You can see all of them here.

I'm in the process of adding stamps to the Classy Cards 'n Such online shop.   The first order should be here by mid-August.

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Until next time...

Pin It

1 comment:

Jennipher said...

Sounds great Beverly! Can't wait to see all the goods.