Thursday, November 20, 2014

Snapdragon Wishes

Hi friends, it's Jenny posting today.  I needed a quick birthday card for a friend and this is what I created.
   

I used the Anna Griffin Cherry Blossom embossing folder on the background panel to add dimension.  I haven't been using as many of my embossing folders lately, but this one keeps getting pulled out of hiding.  I love the subtle texture it adds to my cards.

I stamped the Stacy Stamps Snapdragons, onto white card stock using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.  I then cut the white panel using Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A die set.  I colored the flowers with Copic markers, and then used clear Stickles to highlight the flowers and add a bit of glitz.  It really sparkles.

"Wishes" was cut from Kraft card stock, using the Impression Obsession Greeting Set, which is another go-to set for me lately, it's perfect for so many occasions.  I cut the purple mat using the next larger die in the  Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A Set.  I then popped it up using Joy! Foam Pads.

To finish I wrapped some twine around the main panel.  The color coordinated well with the Kraft card xtock so it was the perfect touch.  Thanks for looking!


Join the Classy Cards blog email list in the upper left column of this blog and receive exclusive weekly deals not available elsewhere! A one-time 20% discount on an order of your choice! Subsequent orders receive a 10% discount. Don't miss out, join today!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...








Pin It

No comments: