Friday, November 7, 2014

Christmas Poinsettia

Hello, it is Shirley posting today!  I sure hope you are looking for Christmas card ideas because I have created another Christmas card for you to see.


Today I started off by using a white card base.  I layered it with red Joy Craft Foil Paper-Textured Patterns 1.  I am really enjoying the beautiful and shiny papers in this pack. Next I layered a shiny silver piece of card stock over the red textured paper. You could use the Riccio Astrosilver Embossed Metallic paper.
 
For my embellishments, I chose to cut a Memory Box  Madera Corner, from white card stock. I used the Red Foil paper and PoppyStamps Small Blooming Poinsettia, to cut the poinsettia that I layered over the corner of the Madera Corner. I added three Silver Baby Rhinestones in the center of the Small Blooming Poinsettia.

For the final steps of my card, I used the ODBD Ornate Frame Sentiments to stamp the Merry Christmas, and used the red foil with a die from my collection, and put it behind behind the sentiment to make it stand out.

Thank you for coming by and taking a look at my card. Tune in again tomorrow and see what another design team member has to show you. 


Join the Classy Cards blog email list in the upper left column of this blog and receive exclusive weekly deals not available elsewhere! A one-time 20% discount on an order of your choice! Subsequent orders receive a 10% discount. Don't miss out, join today!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...





  


Pin It

2 comments:

irishgreensue said...

Shiny, Merry and BRIGHT!! This is a gorgeous CAS card with a lot of pizzazz!! That corner with your poinsettia really pops! LOVE IT!

Kathy Bradley said...

Beautiful, elegant and so very shiny! I am loving this paper you've been using to create the shine - time to shop.