Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Holiday Delight

Everything is beautiful in it's own way, are the lyrics to an old song I sang while growing up.

Hello friends, Mindy here with you to share a bright and beautiful card with you, that is made using bright and cheery colors.  Our challenge this week at Classy Cards n' Such is Christmas Brights.



Of course, these are not your traditional Christmas colors, but are fun to work with anyway. I started by embossing a rectangle of white card stock with the Foundry die by Cuttlebug and Anna Griffin. I then cut two Large Fence dies, from Impression Obsession and attached them to the background paper with Joy! Foam Pads- large.

On my non-stick craft sheet, I then assembled my garland that I attached to the fence. I formed the garland by cutting  1/2 circle bases from two standard circle Spellbinder's dies. Added the pine sprig from the Twig Wreath, by Impression Obsession, which I also cut from the white card stock.

After the garland base was built, the FUN began as I decorated it with all the bright and beautiful ornaments and bows.  I used the Cheerful Stocking die by Memory Box, Small Snowflake Set by Impression Obsession, Filigree 3D Itty Bitty Bow by Sue Wilson, and a 5/8" circle punch.

I had a package of Brights Card Stock that were double-sided, so I die-cut all my ornaments from the bright stocks. They were then attached to the garland with Art Institute Clear Adhesive.

The garland was then adhered to the picket fence below the first rung on the fence. I also die cut the sentiment "Season's Greetings" from Elizabeth Crafts, and added a few of the smaller snowflakes to the sky area.

I hope you have enjoyed this card, I sure had a great time creating it, and thanks so much for visiting with me today. 


Classy Cards 'n Such online store has added new products. Click here to find all the new items that have been added!

We appreciate your sharing our cards and ideas on Facebook, Pinterest, Goggle+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found. The icons below my signature make it easy to share.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...






  
Pin It

No comments: