Thursday, November 27, 2014

HO HO HO

Hi, it's Diana today! It's starting to look a bit like winter here. No snow but the days are cloudy and it *looks* cold from inside.

Definitely time to make a cheery, fun, and bright Christmas card!  Unfortunately, when it's so gloomy outside, it's hard for me to take a good picture inside.  I usually like to take my picture with natural light - especially when using metal sheets.  Those are hard to photograph and do the shine justice.


Today I used the small ornaments from the Impression Obsession Christmas Icons die set, to be the letter "O" in my HO HO HO! I added a couple of Impression Obsession Pine Branch from which to hang my ornaments.

My "H" alphabet die and ornaments are cut from Spellbinders Precious Metals Craft Foil - all which are adhered to a white panel embossed with an embossing folder. 

Hope you can play along with this week's Classy Cards 'n Such Christmas Brights challenge!


Want to plan ahead and join our weekly challenges? Just click on the Challenge Calendar label, located on the right side of the page. We would love to have you share your creative ideas! Invite your friends to play along! You could be our next Classy Cards 'n Such prize winner! 
 
Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...








Pin It

No comments: